Products & Services
Composite Alliance Corp has responded to the market demands for a greater variety of industrial processes and solutions to optimize the fabrication of composite components. Our capabilities range from engineering consulting, design, analysis, and first article development to manufacturing, industrialization, and product support in the following areas:
- 3D or 2D pre-forms, direct process to final form
- Automation solutions such as robotized preform cells and more
- Manual and automated cutting systems
- Pre-form compaction systems, drape forming, vacuum forming
- Mold design and fabrication for various applications such as compaction, polymerization, RTM, …
- Self-heating tooling for out of the autoclave curing, ideal for large composite structures.
- Press systems:
- Thermoset or thermoplastic composites, press/workstation and tooling
- Laboratory presses
- Automated injection and dispensing equipment capable of precise metering and mixing of one or multi-component thermoset or thermoplastics resins in support of:
- All variants of RTM and VARTM applications
- Adhesives, sealants, bonding, label doming
- Potting and encapsulation of electronic components.
- In-line integration into workstations/production lines
- Handling/Rotation and demolding systems
- NDT equipment
- Machining/drilling equipment
By combining our areas of expertise and partnering with our customers to define the best processes, tooling and machinery for their needs, we are able to deliver superior value, reduce costs and optimize performance.